What I love most about what I do is being able to combine art and emotion into the photos that will become your most vivid recollection of the greatest day of your life. The same way that you and your fiance are special, your wedding day is going to be an equally unique celebration of your love. Your wedding day is your dream come true; a culmination of your love together as well as the love and support from friends and family. This is what makes my job so special is that whether its a single tear on the groom when he first sees his bride or the joy you get from finally enjoying all the hard work that went in to planning the perfect day, I get to be there to document it and make sure that the photos are just as beautiful as your memories.
I pride myself on making your day as relaxed and easy-going as possible. My approach will help you open up and allow me to give you amazing photos whether you're a little camera-shy or up for anything. You can leave it to me. I love to capture the natural chemistry between couples.
1) Born in California and lived between California and Washington growing up.
2) I use to work for The Mouse at Disneyland.
3) I'm a tea drinker....unless there's hot chocolate.
4) I'm always down for adventures and exploring new places.
5) Big Sur is one of my favorite places to visit.
6) I watch a lot of watching baking shows and even sometimes I attempt to bake.
7) Learned to paint happy little trees from Bob Ross.
8) Kinda of a chocoholic.
9) Parent of fur baby named Bennie, his photo is below.
10) Member of the Gryffindor House.
11) My best friend is also a wedding photographer.
12) Binge watcher of Netflix's, It helps me when I'm editing.
13) Sci-fi and fantasy are my favorite movie genres.
14) Team Marvel.
15) If you didn't guess I'm a bit of a nerd with a sweet tooth.