California Intimate weddings & elopements Photographer
My name is Jason Burns. I’m a photographer specializing in intimate weddings and elopements based out of Southern California. I've always had a love of the arts and have always taken every opportunity to participate in them, discovering photography in college turned quickly into my passion. Growing up in the pacific northwest, being surrounded by such beautiful landscapes and nature I feel has always inspired me in my photography. I feel grateful every day that I can call this my career. I love that I have so much fun with it, it’s a beautiful feeling to document one of the happiest days in a person’s life. Photographing awesome couples just never seems to get old to me and no two weddings or elopements are ever the same, each one is different and unique in its own way to reflect that couple's style and personality.
My photography style is candid, romantic, photo-journalistic, true to life, and a little fun. I've been told all my life I have a very laid-back personality and I pride myself on making your day as relaxed and easy-going as possible and most importantly that you enjoy your time spent with me, you have fun, and that you love your photos.
1) Born in California and lived between California and Washington growing up.
2) I use to work for The Mouse at Disneyland.
3) I'm a tea drinker....unless there's hot chocolate.
4) I'm always down for adventures and exploring new places and national parks.
5) Big Sur is one of my favorite places to visit.
6) I watch a lot of watching baking shows and sometimes I attempt to bake.
7) Learned to paint happy little trees from Bob Ross.
8) I am kind of a chocoholic.
9) Member of the Gryffindor House.
10) Binge watcher of Netflix's, It helps me when I'm editing.