My name is Jason Burns. I'm a photographer specializing in intimate weddings and elopements based in Southern California. I've always enjoyed the arts and have taken advantage of every chance to engage in them; however, discovering photography in college soon became my passion. Growing up in the pacific northwest, being surrounded by such beautiful landscapes and nature, I feel, has always inspired me as a photographer; nothing makes me happier than exploring breathtaking scenery with amazing couples. It's such a privilege to be there to document such important moments in my couple's lives, and it never seems to get old to me. No two weddings or elopements are ever the same, each one is different and unique to reflect that couple's style and personality, and I love to document it.
My photography style is warm, colorful, candid, romantic, photo-journalistic, true to life, and fun. I've been told all my life I have a very laid-back personality, and I pride myself on making your day as relaxed and easy-going as possible. What's important to me is that you have fun, enjoy the time spent with me, and that you love your photos.
1) I love colorful photos
2) I use to work for The Mouse at Disneyland.
3) I'm a tea drinker....unless there's hot chocolate.
4) I'm always down for adventures and exploring new places and national parks.
5) I love to travel when I can.
6) I watch a lot of baking shows and sometimes I attempt to bake.
7) Learned to paint happy little trees from Bob Ross.
8) I am kind of a chocoholic.
9) Grew up in Washington State.
10) Love Mid-Century modern design
Also Seen on:
DIY Weddings Magazine
Disney Fairytale Weddings
Fab You Bliss
Beauty & Lifestyle Magazine
For Real - A Same-Sex Wedding Blog
Orange County Bride Magazine
Rustic Wedding Chic
Trends Wedding and Lifestyle Magazine
Bespoke Bride Wedding Blog
Zexy Premier Wedding Magazine (Japan)
Our Love In Color Magazine
Diversity Wedding Magazine